Monday, April 20, 2009

Passport applied for

While I was out getting an oil change and getting my tags renewed, I made a pitstop at the post office to apply for my passport. Since I filled the form out online and brought the printed copy with me. It was pretty easy and fast. The post office did the pictures and converted my money into a money order for the State Department. The only possible glitch is that the clerk thinks that since my passport was from the County Clerk in Michigan versus the Michigan Department of Vital Statistics that the State Department is going to have a problem with that. According to everything I read on the State Department's website, my birth certificate should be fine but we shall see. All in all, after the money order fee and pictures fee, I'm out $116 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment